Working at Rockit Science:
We're an award-winning advertising agency that works with brands across the United States. We believe in good work for good clients. We are highly selective on the clients we work with to ensure our team members have the best opportunities to work with great brands with realistic timelines and expectations. It’s an environment where creativity flourishes and individuals can express their opinions and influence project and client success.
We're looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. As Marketing Coordinator, you will assist day-to-day agency operations, marketing and account assistance. Candidates should have strong organization, strategy and time management skills possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. The position reports to the Account Director and is assigned task as needed included or beyond what is included in this job description. The applicant must be dedicated, confident, decisive, hard-working, and energetic, have the ability to prioritize and multitask, have excellent organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving and communications skills.
- 2-4+ years of related work experience
- Self-confident and a decisive decision-maker
- Strong ability to analyze variables and provide opinions on variant subject matters
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients, and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- BA in Advertising/Communications/Marketing/Public Relations or related experience
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Writing Skills
- Strong Hawkeye Edit Skills
- Nunchuck skills, a must
- Arcade skills a plus, not required, willingness to learn
- Self-confidence and highly receptive to feedback
- Strong love for coffee, or tea, a must
- Competitive salary based on experience and benefits
- Fully paid employee health insurance premiums
- IRA with employer contributions
- Paid time off
- Annual conference tickets and travel covered by Agency
- Monthly team lunches and coffee drops
- Enjoy all-expense paid trips to visit clients in cities like Dallas, Austin, and Portland where our teams stay at the best hotels and dine at the most delicious restaurants
- Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. We have the finest pour-over and espresso machines and coffee from Portland shipped into the agency
- Office fun and adventure days; bowling, hiking, Top Golf, if it’s fun we do it
- Office Netflix and Xbox for lunch and boredom fun
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Healthy and unhealthy stocked snack and beverage bar
- Randomly save and adopt pets around Baton Rouge
- The Agency selects many non-profits to support throughout the year including Toys for Tots at Christmas time
- The newest versions of Creative Suites, Sketch, software, and computer equipment.
How to Apply:
Email creative cover letters, resumes, and three professional writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to meeting you