Are you interested in web development and hunting for on-the-job learning opportunities? Look no further - Rockit Science is in the market for a developer at the beginning of their career! Are you willing to learn the trade quickly to not only gain experience but also to add value to our team of misfits? As a Junior Developer, you'll support the interactive team on a part-time basis by performing website maintenance, testing, and content migration. If you're a great fit in our team, a full-time position is a possibility.
- An eye for finding issues with website functionality
- Ability to communicate and write effectively
- Ability to work within content management systems
- Dependable transportation
- Discipline to self-manage and juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Learning to code in your free time
- Previous training or natural design talent
- Familiar with any content management systems
- Familiar with Craft CMS (double bonus points)
- Knowledge of Adobe programs and Sketch
- Natural talent to find funny memes
Working at Rockit Science
We’re a laid back agency that believes in good work for good clients. We are highly selective on the clients we work with to ensure our team members have the best opportunities to work with great brands with realistic timelines and expectations. It’s an environment where creativity flourishes and individuals can express their opinions and influence project and client success.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief explanation of why you'd be a great fit at the agency
- What code and/or CMS experience you have
- An attached resume
- Examples of previous work a plus!