Join our boutique agency's laid-back team, work with some great brands, grow your portfolio, and enjoy our second-to-none coffee and snack bar while you're at it.
We’re looking for a graphic design intern with strong attention to detail and professional ambition in the marketing and advertising industry. As an Intern at Rockit Science, you will report to the Chief Creative Officer and Art Director but will work closely with team members in all disciplines. Our intern will get the chance to help design logos, websites, collateral pieces, and print and digital advertising, and the opportunity to work on local, regional, and national brands like MovieTickets.com, H&E Equipment Services, NASA, and many others.
Working at Rockit Science
We are highly selective on the clients we work with to ensure our team members have the best opportunities to work with great brands, with realistic timelines and expectations. The Agency cultivates an environment that is laid-back and respectful, where creativity flourishes, and where individuals can express their opinions and influence project and client success.
Applicants should have:
- A creative portfolio
- The ability to create design concepts, artwork, and layouts
- An understanding of professional behavior, including written and oral communication skills
- A good sense of time-management
- Humility and a collaborative spirit
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- High-level arcade skills
- Paid Internships Available
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly team lunches and coffee drops
- Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. We have the finest pour-over and espresso machines and ship in coffee from our favorite international and local roasting companies
- Office Netflix and Xbox for lunch and boredom fun
- Healthy and unhealthy (mostly) stocked snack and beverage bar
- The newest versions of Creative Suite, Sketch, and Mac computer equipment available
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com with:
- Why you'd be a great fit at the agency
- Your resume
- A link to your portfolio website