Rockit Science Agency, a natinal advertising agency based in Baton Rouge, La. that provides advertising, branding, website development, and public relations to a variety of clients in the Gulf South and beyond. Rockit Science is now hiring a full-time, business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.
Working at Rockit Science
We’re a laid-back agency that believes in good work for good clients. We are highly selective on the clients we work with to ensure our team members have the best opportunities to work with great brands with realistic timelines and expectations. It’s an environment where creativity flourishes and individuals can express their opinions and influence project and client success.
- Professional individual with integrity, self-confidence, grit, and a "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Development of RFQs and RFPs.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling services accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.d
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales inquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Ability to convey the strengths of concepts and remain open to input and further exploration
- A positive and "can do" attitude
- The Agency works in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Dallas, D.C., Austin, Portland, and the Pacific Northwest. Some travel is required for this job.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales, or business development position(s)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fast on your feet professional with a driven desire to exceed expectations
- Karate and/or throwing star skills desired, but not required
- Extremely competitive benefit package
- Competitive salary based on experience and benefits
- Fully paid employee health insurance premiums
- IRA with employer contributions
- Paid time off
- Annual conference tickets and travel covered by Agency
- Monthly team lunches and coffee drops
- Enjoy all-expense-paid trips to visit clients in cities like Dallas, Austin, and Portland where our teams stay at the best hotels and dine at the most delicious restaurants
- Coffee, coffee, and more coffee. We have the finest pour-over and espresso machines and coffee from Portland shipped into the agency
- Office fun and adventure days; bowling, hiking, Top Golf, if it’s fun we do it
- Office Netflix, Arcade and Xbox for lunch and boredom fun
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Healthy and unhealthy stocked snack and beverage bar
- Randomly save and adopt pets around Baton Rouge
- The Agency selects many non-profits to support throughout the year including Toys for Tots at Christmas time
How to Apply:
Email us at email@example.com with why you'd be a great fit at the agency, your resume, and portfolio of your work. The business development executive is responsible for bringing in new business for the company through a variety of sales techniques.